Soils for Life Cropping Discussion Groups
Australian Croppers! You are invited to join online discussion groups established by Soils for life.
Soils for life are establishing Cropping discussion groups held online. You have the opportunity to connect, learn and share with fellow farmers. The groups are designed to support farmers as you transition your farm and implement regenerative cropping practices for improved farm resilience, profitability and soil health.
Why join a discussion group?
- Get answers – Share your burning questions and crowdsource strategies from other experienced farmers who have similar challenges.
- You take the lead – We’ll provide the platform; you decide the topics that you want to discuss.
- Get the right support – Exchange ideas, learn from other farmers’ successes and setbacks, and gain access to seasoned regenerative cropping agronomists.
- Learn about your soil – Learn what to look for using straightforward, in-field observations. This group will equip you with the knowledge to make informed decisions about your soil health.
- Keep it simple – We’ll meet regularly on an online video call, with timing based on feedback from group members. Join from home and fit it around your work day.
There are four online discussion groups for cropping farmers around Australia.
Soils for Life has partnered with RegenWA to deliver a cropping discussion group for Western Australia.
Other discussion groups are held in Southern QLD/Northern NWS, VIC/Southern NSW and South Australia.
To register your interest visit Cropping Discussion Group (monday.com)