Join RegenWA for this free webinar featuring Dr Sadeeka Jayasinghe, CERC Fellow, Regenerative Agriculture. Sadeeka will present the findings of her recent review on the Global Application of Regenerative Agriculture.
- Development of a working definition for regenerative agriculture
- Inclusion of biophysical and economic assessment methods for RA systems
- Proposed framework for evaluating profitability and risk of regenerative practices
- Case study: Application of mixed farming systems in Australia
- Overview of the survey planned as part of the project’s future steps
Date: Thursday 15th February 2024
Location: Online webinar (Teams) Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams
Time: 10am – 11am AWST
Cost: Free! (Registrations via teams) Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams
This event is supported by Lotterywest and the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation through their Soil Wise Program.
Soil Wise is funded by the National Landcare Program Smart Farms Small Grants – an Australian Government initiative. It is supported by Healthy Estuaries WA – a State Government program.