Bootcamp to Employment
ATTENTION! Are you a young person interested in agricultural technology? Are you willing to live and work in a regional town? The farm mechanisation industry needs YOU!
The WAFarmers Bootcamp to Employment is an intensive new three day program for school leavers and young people, designed to give you the skills you need to get a job in the agricultural machinery sector.
Gain experience flying a drone, operating precision control technology, learning more about machinery application for agronomy and understanding data based decision making. You will meet industry leaders and even get the chance to showcase your skills to prospective employers looking to take on apprentices and trainees.
The Bootcamp to Employment kicks off on 13 July 2021.
Places in the Bootcamp to Employment are limited, so return your application as soon as possible. Your application does not guarantee a place – applicants will be assessed for suitability.
- be at least 16 years of age;
- be completing Year 12 in 2021, or an adult who has previously completed Year 12 or equivalent;
- be willing to live and work in a regional town;
- have pre-existing knowledge of agricultural machinery application for agronomy;
- demonstrate aptitude or interest in technology and/or data management;
- have a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- complete an application form (includes a questionnaire and request for a testimonial/reference).
Date: 13th July 2021
Cost: $150.00 covers accommodation and meals at Muresk
Location: Muresk Institute, Northam
Flyer: Bootcamp Flyer
Apply: Application Form