Soil Health and Your Wealth with Graeme Sait – Bindoon
You are invited to a one-day seminar/workshop featuring a world leader in high production, regenerative agriculture.
Author/educator/farmer Graeme Sait is an acclaimed speaker, and host of the popular Nutrition Farming Podcast. Graeme is the author of hundreds of articles and two books. He has trained over 40,000 farmers and consultants on four continents and often consults at Governmental level, as part of his contribution to the regenerative revolution.
This information-packed workshop will focus upon practical, problem-solving strategies to boost productivity and profitability, sustainably.
The seminar takes place on Monday June 12th 2023. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
• Function of Minerals in the Soil
• Mineral Deficiencies and Diseases
• Mineral Interactions and Availability
• Soil Testing & Nutrition Programs
• Benefits of Soil Biology
• Reclaiming Mycorrhizal Fungi
• Strategies to Brew Microbes
• Manage your Living Workforce
Building Organic Matter
• Benefits of Humus: moisture retention, nutrient absorption & soil structure improvements
• Top Ten Humus Building Tips
Practical Ways to Improve Soil & Plant Health
• Seed/seedling Treatments
• Natural Plant Growth Promotants & Immune Elicitors
• Microbial Inoculums
• Foliar Fertilising
Date: Monday 12th June 2023, 8:30am – 3:30pm AWST. Please arrive at 8:15am sharp for registration and coffee.
Location: Bindoon Hall, Great Northern Highway, Bindoon
More Info: For further information please contact Bonnie Jupp, RegenWA Program Manager, at [email protected]
This event is supported by Perth NRM|RegenWA, Lotterywest and the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation’s Soil Wise Program. Soil Wise is funded by the National Landcare Program Smart Farms Small Grants – an Australian Government initiative. It is supported by Healthy Estuaries WA – a State Government program.