RCS Ruminant Nutrition Grazing Workshop
Nutrition is one of the least understood tools in the toolbox of a professional farm manager. This Ruminant Nutrition workshop will introduce you to the key knowledge needed to mastering this area of your business.
- Know what feed to offer your stock
- Fundamentals of nutrition based on 50 years on-ground experience
- Understand and construct your own Stock Feed Curve
- Understand key indicators to look for to test your success
- Know when and how to supplement or substitute feed
- Create an action plan for healthier, happier, more profitable animals
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be included.
Date: Tuesday June 28th 8am – 5pm
Location: Jerramungup CRC
More Info: Click here for more info
Tickets: Register here