RCS are holding a Regenerative Cropping Workshop in Northam this September.
The workshop is focused on profitably transitioning towards a cropping system that improves soil health and returns with lower risk.
Topics covered include:
- Developing a systems – thinking approach to land and business management
- Soil microbiology
- Key ecological health indicators
- The 6 RCS soil health principles
- Economic challenges and managing accounting processes
- Risk management for general cropping and regenerative cropping
- Pathways for transitioning from traditional to regenerative cropping
Dates: Tuesday 12/09/2023 – Thursday 14/09/2023
Location: Muresk Institute
Early bird tickets: $1,350 per person (available until 11/08/2023)
Standard tickets: $1,650 per person
More information and further details of this workshop can be found on the RCS website: