Understand grass growth; Refresh the basics; Manage your time and system better
The RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager. This power-packed two and a half day clinic will have you walking away with the confidence and practical know how to go home and begin implementing.
The clinic covers the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Questions and answers
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
Start and finish times:
Day 1: 8:15am – 5:30pm
Day 2: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Day 3: 8:30am –12:30pm
- Farmers/graziers wanting to gain an understanding of regenerative grazing.
- Farmers/graziers wanting to gain the ability to make decisions to get control of their grazing business, increase grazing skills, understand how grazing management influences feed quantity and quality, and get the tools to manage their system for the best results possible in any season.
- Farmers/graziers who want to learn how to use management tools like grazing charts, better manage stock density, learn to match stocking rate to carrying capacity, and learn strategies to implement drought management principles.
$1,375pp standard rate (Early Bird rate $935pp available until 26th July)
Includes morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch.
Date: 24th – 26th August 2021
Location: Moora Bowling Club, 82 Gardiner Street, Moora WA, 6510
Register: RCS Australia