The Farming & Grazing for Profit School – Albany
This seven-day RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit School will empower you to build a profitable, regenerative mixed farming business, so you and your family can continue to enjoy your life on the land.
Everything in agriculture is interconnected – land, soil, production, business and people. Therefore, nothing in our school is treated in isolation. We cover each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilisation
- Control and manage your business
For further information about the course content, click here.
This is a 6½ day, face-to-face, intensive management school. The first day commences at 2 pm sharp and runs until around 6 pm. All other days usually commence at 8 am and conclude at approximately 6 pm. The school continues right through the weekend.
Date: 21st – 27th July 2022
Location: Dog Rock Motel, 303 Middleton Rd, Albany, WA 6330
Cost: Early Bird rate $3,960 pp available until 23rd May 2022. Further special rates apply. Contact RCS for your discount coupon code before you register.
More Info: RCS Website or contact the RCS office on [email protected] or 1800 356 004
Register: RCS Australia