‘Loam wasn’t built in a day’ – The breakdown of all things soil and compost, with tips to improve and look after the soil on your property.
Join Perth NRM and the Shire of Mundaring for this free online workshop to dig into the importance of soils in growing healthier food and creating a healthier environment.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Understanding simple soil tests and what they can tell you
- Why understanding interactions between plants and microbes is key to success
- How and when to use compost, worm waste and minerals to improve your soil
- Benefits of creating a personalised soil improvement plan
- Question & Answer time – your chance to ask the experts!
Ellen Walker & Bonnie Dunlop – Earthwhile: An organisation passionate about healthy soil, healthy food and healthy people. Earthwhile offer qualitative soil biology reports, tailored workshops and soil microscopy training.
Chris Wieman – C-Wise: C-Wise is a Western Australian owned company whose primary business is recycling organic carbon. They recycle wastes including manures, timber mill wastes, restaurant cooking oils, engine coolant, fuel and even paint, and turn it into compost products.
Presented by Shire of Mundaring, Perth NRM and the State NRM Program.
Date: Wednesday 6th April 2022
Tickets: Click here to register
More Info: For further information about the project or the on-line information sessions please contact Bonnie Jupp, RegenWA Program Manager, at email@example.com or Ingrid Sieler, Senior Manager Stakeholder Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org