HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT – A FOUNDATION FOR REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE
This course is presented by Brian Wehlburg, Certified Holistic Management Educator with The Savory Institute and Holistic Management International. It covers Allan Savory’s core thinking for managing holistically. It is an eight day course (four two-day sessions, four weeks apart).
- Understanding the holistic nature of our environment
- Context and decision making
- Holistic grazing and financial planning
- Ecological monitoring and introduction to land planning
- gain a solid understanding of the holistic nature of our environment;
- learn how to make decisions that are simultaneously socially, environmentally and financially sound using the holistic framework;
- learn how to utilise animals as a positive tool to improve environmental health;
- create a holistic context for yourself and your business/family;
- create a holistic financial plan and a property holistic grazing plan (if applicable); and
- improve your time management and communication skills.
You’ll leave with a positive outlook and a bunch of new ideas to help you achieve your goals!
Inside Outside Management will provide students with email and telephone support, and initiate a post-course support group mechanism, enabling your group to set up regular meetings to share learning and successes.
Date: 16 – 17 March, 20 -21 April, 11 -12 May and 16 – 17 June 2021
Location: Muresk Institute, Northam.
More Info: Inside Outside website
Register: email [email protected] or call 0428 894 578