The 2020 Food for Thought Festival is themed Courageous Leadership: Enabling systems change through regenerative food and agricultural systems. Featuring the impressive and inspiring Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund – Farm to Plate Director, Jake Claro, Commonland’s Dieter van den Broek and thier very own Dr Nick Rose from Sustain: The Australian Food Network.
All over Western Australia individuals, organisations and communities are stepping up to enable system change environments, for safe and healthy food and agricultural systems in WA.
- Thursday 19th
- Innovation Studio A, Albany
- Friday 20th
- Saturday 21st
- Sustainable Communities Festival, Albany
- Fervor Long Table Dinner, Porongorups
- Sunday 22nd
- RegenWA Farmer Field Walk, Albany
- Slow Food Luncheon, Albany
- Monday 23rd
- Innovation Studio B, Albany
Date: Thursday 19th March to Monday 23rd March, 2020
Location: Great Southern, WA
More info: Food for Thought Festival Program