Carbon Farming – Virtual workshop
Presented by Future Food Network
This workshop aims to give producers an idea of on farm activities that could contribute to soil carbon sequestration, how to measure soil carbon and information about carbon farming projects in the Peel and Southwest that you could get involved in!
- Carla Swift – Carbon Farming and Land Restoration Program (DPIRD)
- Louise Edmonds – Carbon Farming Projects in the SW and Peel (Carbon Sync)
- Wes Lawrence – Soil Carbon Data Collection (Axis Tech)
- Jenni Clausen – Improving Soil Health (DPIRD)
- Daniel Hester – Soil Carbon Project – Biomineral vs Synthetic Fertilisers (Pedaga Investments)
This free workshop is supported by Peel Harvey Catchment Council, through funding from the Australian Governments’s National Landcare Program and also supported by Pedaga Investments, MLA, Future Food Network and Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development.
Date: Thursday April 7, 2:00PM – 5:00PM AWST
Tickets: Click here to register